The Chalet Inn is the closest Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Inn to the main entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
AAA 3-diamond lodging. Chalet Inn B&B is constructed in traditional Alpine style and nestled in a 22 acre private forest where the Blue Ridge Mountains meet the Smoky Mountains in Western North Carolina.
Chalet Inn is a romantic Smokey Mountain bed and breakfast with European ambience offering economy or larger rooms, a two-room fireplace suite and a two-room jacuzzi suite, all with private baths, balconies or patios and free high speed WiFi.
Prices range from $96 to $188 per night.
We are totally smoke free, including balconies and patios.
The Chalet Inn Bed and Breakfast is in a quiet forested mountain cove between Bryson City, Cherokee, Dillsboro, Sylva and Cullowhee, North Carolina. We're easily accessible and just minutes from Western North Carolina's most popular sights and attractions:
• Great Smoky Mountains National Park
• Antiquing and Mountain Arts & Crafts
• Blue Ridge Parkway
• Whitewater Rafting on the Nantahala River
• Shopping in our quaint towns
• Western NC's Fly Fishing Trail - open Year-round
• Great Smoky Mountains Railroad
• Horseback Riding by Lake Glenville
• Cherokee Indian Reservation
• Zip Lining in Nantahala Forest
• Harrah's Casino with Shows and gaming
• Kayaking on Fontana Lake
• Waterfalls to drive or hike to
• Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest
• Deals Gap - The Dragon
• Cherohala Skyway
• Tsali Mountain Bike Area
• Gem Mining in them thar hills
• and the Biltmore Estate in nearby Asheville.
Where the Blue Ridge Mountains Meet the Great Smokies
The Chalet Inn
285 Lone Oak Drive
Dillsboro, NC 28725
800-789-8024 toll free
Email the innkeepers
Make a Reservation
SHARE THIS PAGE
| Seniors Special
Book any two weekday nights (Sunday to Thursday night) in Feb, Mar or Apr and get 10% off!
More specials here
Looking for a true Smokey Mountain experience with a restful room or two-room suite with large private balcony or patio, scenic views, generous breakfasts, quiet walks beside a mountain brook, benches atop the ridge with 16 mile views to Clingmans Dome, hammocks for two secluded in the forest, a Summer evening campfire by the pond or a Spring or Fall evening cozying up to the fireplace in the great room — look no farther!