The Chalet Inn is the closest B&B and Boutique Hotel to the main entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
AAA 3-diamond lodging.The Chalet Inn includes two buildings constructed in traditional Alpine style, nestled in a 22 acre private forest where the Smoky Mountains meet the Blue Ridge Mountains in Western North Carolina.
Chalet Inn is a romantic Smokey Mountain bed and breakfast with European ambience offering Jacuzzi and/or fireplace suites, large or economy rooms all with private balconies or patios.
Chalet Suites is a modern Smoky Mountain boutique hotel offering self-contained jacuzzi and fireplace suites with private entrances and upscale amenities to include AppleTV with NetFlix and Internet Radio.
Prices range from $96 to $200 per night.
We are totally smoke free, including balconies and patios.
The Chalet Inn is on a quiet mountainside between Bryson City, Dillsboro and Cherokee, North Carolina. We're easily accessible and just minutes from Western North Carolina's most popular sights and attractions:
• Great Smoky Mountains National Park
• Antiquing and Mountain Arts & Crafts
• Blue Ridge Parkway
• Whitewater Rafting on the Nantahala River
• Shopping in our quaint towns
• Year-round fly fishing on the Tuckasegee River
• Great Smoky Mountains Railroad
• Horseback Riding by Lake Glenville
• Cherokee Indian Reservation
• Zip Lining in Nantahala Forest
• Shows and gaming at Harrah's Casino
• Kayaking on Fontana Lake
• Waterfalls to drive or hike to
• Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest
• Tail of the Dragon - Deals Gap
• Cherohala Skyway
• Tsali Mountain Bike Area
• Gem Mining in them thar hills
• and the Biltmore Estate in nearby Asheville.
Where the Blue Ridge Mountains Meet the Great Smokies
The Chalet Inn
285 Lone Oak Drive
Dillsboro, NC 28725
800-789-8024 toll free
Email the innkeepers
Make a Reservation
Join us on Facebook
Is it Smoky or Smokey?
| Seniors Special
Chose: 25% Discount or a Free Night
Book any two weekday nights (Sunday to Thursday night) in Mar or Apr and get 25% off! Book any three weekday nights and get the third night free!!
More specials here
Looking for a true Smokey Mountain experience with restful rooms/suites with large private balconies/patios, scenic views, generous breakfasts, quiet walks beside a mountain brook, benches atop the ridge with 16 mile views to Clingmans Dome, hammocks for two secluded in the forest, a Summer evening campfire by the pond or a Fall evening cozying up to the fireplace in the great room — look no farther!